How to install aluminum profiles? The surface of the aluminum alloy is oxidized and shiny. The aluminum square-passing frame is large and can be set with a large area of glass, which makes the indoor light bright and bright, enhances the contrast between the indoor and outdoor facades, and makes the living room more rich. The aluminum alloy itself is easy to extrude, the profile of the profile is precise and the machining accuracy is high. Therefore, many owners choose to use aluminum profiles during the renovation. How to install aluminum profiles? Please read the following carefully.
First, how to install the aluminum profile installation process: line positioning → aluminum profile water installation → anti-corrosion treatment → aluminum profile installation in place → aluminum alloy window fixing → door and window frame and wall gap treatment → door aluminum square pass and door and window glass Installation → installation hardware accessories.
(1) According to the installation position, size and elevation of the doors and windows in the design drawings, the mechanical fence of the aluminum profile measures the edge of the door and window according to the center line of the door and window. In the case of multi-storey or high-rise buildings, the edge of the top and bottom windows and doors shall prevail, and the edge of the door and window shall be led by a line pendant or theodolite, and shall be marked at the door window of each layer, and the individual not straight edges shall be chiseled.
(2) The horizontal position of the door and window should be measured by the horizontal line of the floor indoor +50cm, and the height of the window should be measured upwards, and the elastic line should be straight. Each layer must maintain the same height of the window.
2. Aluminum window draping installation Fix the draping on the aluminum alloy window according to the requirements of the construction drawings, and ensure that the position is correct and the installation is firm.
3. Anti-corrosion treatment
(1) When the anti-corrosion treatment design of the outer surface of the door and window frame is required, it shall be treated according to the design requirements. If the design does not require it, it can be coated with anti-corrosion coating or plastic film to protect the cement mortar from direct contact with the surface of the aluminum profile, resulting in electrochemical reaction and corrosion of the aluminum profile.
(2) When installing an aluminum profile, if it is fixed by a connecting iron, it is preferable to use a stainless steel piece for attaching the iron parts, and fixing metal parts such as fixing parts. Otherwise, anti-corrosion treatment must be carried out to avoid electrochemical reaction and corrosion of aluminum profiles.
4. Installation of the aluminum profile in place Install the aluminum profile frame according to the defined door and window alignment line. And timely adjust the horizontal, vertical and diagonal length of the door and window frame to meet the quality standards, and then temporarily fixed with wooden wedges.
5. Fixation of aluminum profiles
(1) When the iron parts are pre-buried on the wall, the iron feet of the aluminum profile can be directly welded directly to the pre-embedded iron parts on the wall, and the welding place needs to be rust-proofed.
(2) When there is no embedded iron on the wall, the iron feet of the aluminum profile can be fixed to the wall by metal expansion bolts or plastic expansion bolts.
(3) When there is no embedded iron on the wall, you can use the electric drill to make a hole with a depth of 80mm and a diameter of 6mm on the wall, and use L-shaped 80mm × 50mm 6rmn steel. Apply 108 cement slurry to the long end and punch into the hole. After the 108 cement slurry is finally set, the iron feet of the aluminum profile are welded to the embedded 6 mm steel bars.
6. Treatment between the gap between the door and window frame and the wall
(1) After the aluminum profile is installed and fixed, the concealed project acceptance should be carried out first. After passing the test, the gap between the door and window frame and the wall should be treated in time according to the design requirements.
(2) If the design is not required, the elastic insulation material or glass wool felt strips may be used to layer the gaps, and the outer surface is left with a 5~8mm deep notch to fill the caulking grease or sealant.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.